Like most things in fashion, skinny jeans follow their own trend cycle. Every season, new iterations rise to be It styles—like light-wash styles right now—while others fall off the map. That said, blue skinnies in a medium wash (without the bells and whistles) will always remain a staple, regardless of what’s “trending.”
Sure, you could call these skinny jeans “basic” because of their standard nature. But we’d describe them as more “classic” than anything else. Fashion people will always rely on this specific skinny-jean trend for those no-fail, always-in-style vibes. To prove it, we’re showcasing seven style setters wearing these go-to skinnies right now for outfit inspiration.
- Cropped skinnies with a structured blazer and a pair of kitten heels feels sophisticated for that 9-to-5 life.
- Keep it polished yet chill with your skinny jeans, ankle boots, and a moto jacket.
- Give this look a whirl this spring with a printed blouse tucked into jeans.
- You can never go wrong with this uniform: a chunky knit, skinnies, and low booties.
- Need a new night-out ensemble? Pair a leopard jacket with a graphic tee, skinny jeans, and stilettos.
- Elevate classic skinnies with a statement coat and colourful heels.
- Keep cozy yet chic this season by stepping out in an oversize knit and chunky cape with your favourite skinny jeans and booties.